The ability to create modern, functional page layouts is highly valued by many different types of businesses these days, as well as design companies. It is also important to be able to produce accurately printed documents to a professional standard.
Whether you are a creative individual looking to learn specific techniques or a professional in search of skills to boost your CV, this course will offer you a solid introduction to the Adobe Creative Suite 6 applications: Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. This course will also provide you with a strong understanding of the principals of visual language, boosting your confidence in decision making and helping to develop your eye for design.
By the end of the course you will be able to use software to its full creative potential for a variety of different outputs.
– Creating and modifying graphics in Photoshop and Illustrator
– Combining images, graphics and type in InDesign
– Creating contemporary communications design relevant to the subject
– Selecting typefaces and using type as a design element
– Developing efficient ways of working using styles and templates
– Managing and updating complex documents using links
– Understanding colour and how to prepare and proof a CMYK document for printing